1 The administrator of personal data processed to the extent and for the purpose necessary to provide services is
COSMA DESIGN SP Z O.O.
GEN. JÓZEFA WYBICKIEGO 48
- Correspondence address:
COSMA DESIGN SP Z O.O.
GEN. JÓZEFA WYBICKIEGO 48
e-mail address: email@example.com ,
phone: +48 500429295
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to provide services, including the performance of the contract and the sale of products, as well as in cases where this is necessary to meet the legally justified objectives of the Administrator, in particular direct marketing of its own products or services. Personal data may also be processed for other purposes, to which the user gives his or her consent, if it is required in accordance with applicable regulations. In particular, it may be a consent to receive correspondence and commercial information about the Administrator's own products and services sent electronically and by phone. The data subject has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time.
Third The Administrator processes data in accordance with the law, collects them for designated, lawful purposes and does not subject to further processing in violation of these purposes. Data are collected only to the extent adequate, necessary and necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The provision of the data is voluntary, but necessary for the performance of the services.
4th The Administrator makes all necessary efforts to protect the personal data of customers and users from unauthorized access by third parties. In this respect, it applies organizational and technical security measures at a high level. The Administrator does not provide personal data to any unauthorized entities. The Administrator may entrust another entity, by way of a written agreement, with the processing of personal data on behalf of the Administrator. Personal data may be disclosed to the Administrator's employees or associates and entities providing support to the Administrator on the basis of commissioned services and in accordance with the entrustment agreements concluded. The personal data may also be made available to entities entitled to receive them under the mandatory provisions of law.
5) The Administrator stores the data for the period necessary for the implementation of the contract and for a period specified in the applicable law and not longer than necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, i.e., inter alia, to pursue claims under the business. In case of account deletion, personal data stored until the statute of limitations of possible claims. Data related to the account/invoice in the scope of purchases made will be processed until the expiry of the tax liability period and until the statute of limitations for possible claims or the warranty period ends. The data of a person who has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for specific purposes, e.g. indicated marketing activities, are stored until the withdrawal of consent.
6th The data subject has the right to demand from the Administrator access to the content of their personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing and the right to object to the processing in cases specified by law, as well as the right to transfer their data. The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of finding the processing of his/her personal data to be unlawful.
7th If the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specified purposes, he has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of these data, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8. providing personal data is voluntary, however, not providing the data marked as necessary, results in preventing registration or placing an order. If the processing of data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject, before the conclusion of the contract, it is necessary to provide the necessary and specified scope of data.
9 In order to ensure the most advantageous, tailored, personalized offer for its Clients and Users and for the purposes necessary to conclude or perform an agreement between the data subject and the Administrator, as well as in case of the explicit consent of the data subject, the Administrator may use "profiling", which means a form of automated processing of personal data, which involves the use of personal data to assess certain personal factors of the individual, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects of personal preferences and interests. In case of data processing for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, processing based on the legitimate interest of the controller, for the purposes of scientific, historical and statistical research, data subjects have the right to object, due to the specific situation of the data subject. The controller shall not take a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and significantly affects the data subject. The controller shall implement appropriate measures to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the data subject.
10.Cosma Company Internet store uses Cookie type files in order to collect information related to the use of the service by the Client or another individual.
Cookie files are IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on the devices through which the user of the server, the Client, uses the website and allows:
- maintenance of the Client's session (after logging in), thanks to which the Client does not have to re-enter the Login and Password on each subpage of the service,
- adjusting and optimizing the service to the needs of customers and other people using the service,
- Creating statistics of the website's subpages' audience,
- personalization of marketing messages,
- ensuring safety and reliability of service operation.
The service uses session Cookies, which are deleted when the browser window is closed, as well as permanent Cookies, which are stored in the devices through which the user/customer uses the website for a specified period of time. The website user, the Client, can independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by cookies to the User Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the user through the settings of his web browser or through the configuration of the service. These settings may be changed in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or to inform you of their placement on your device each time you place cookies. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
The Shop may use Retargeting Personalized RTB. The user can unsubscribe from the used retargeting on http://www.rtbhouse.com/privacy/.